Sunday, May 6, 2012

{TOWNSEND FAMILY}

This is my first post on my new Photography Blog!  I decided to make a seperate blog for photography so that my personal blog can be more focused on my music and other projects.  So if you know someone who is interested in getting photos done, send them to this website!
I've been really blessed and have had the opportunity to do so many shoots this year in 2012.  And I still have more to come.  I'm believing God will send me business.
----------------
This is the Townsend family.  I work with Beth.  She is one of the sweetest women I know--always encouraging and baking yummy cupcakes for meetings and floorsets.  I loved taking pictures of this family.  Their son, David, is just the cutest thing and SO sweet.  Beth and her husband just celebrated their 17th Anniversary, too!

And what's a photo shoot without a lightsaber fight, right? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment